Let go of your fears and Start Living YOUR Dream


So often when I speak to people about how I gave away most of my belongings in the last year to basically live off the grid, volunteering in different parts of the world while writing, they look at me and say things like "I could never do that," or "I wish I had the courage." 

At the beginning of my journey, the universe presented with the below Patrick Overton quote on a chalk board in a rustic inn in northern California. It brought tears to my eyes as I read it. I carry that quote with me to remind me of how far I've come.



"When you walk to the edge of all the light you have and take that first step into the darkness of the unknown, you must believe that one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for you to stand upon or you will be taught to fly.”  

Some people live their entire lives wanting to do things, but they never take that first step into the unknown because of fear.   

Let me let you in a little secret. I was petrified as I left the comfort of my prior life and routine as I dared to take my life in a different direction.  But I was more afraid to continue to live in the homogenized 2-by-2 world when I had the overwhelming calling to serve others. I was not sure how long I would have, and this may have been my only shot so I took that chance.  And as I journey, the universe provides me with more delicious quotes, like this one from Eleanor Roosevelt that has kept me going: 

“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” 

I'm not positive that we have more than one life, so I have to make this one count. I am no longer willing to settle for what I don't want, just because it is more convenient.  I am no longer willing to settle for NOT living so I jumped out of my comfort zone. 

In the beginning it was a matriarchal world with women guiding the planet in peace and love. Society has messed with women in past millenniums, making them believe that they are frail and inferior and must sacrifice their happiness for the sake of all others. Well, let me set the record straight RIGHT NOW.  We are strong and do anything and don't need to define ourselves through others think of us. 

What you think of yourself, that's what really matters.  

So I say to you, take a chance and live life. Let go of your fears and feel good about you as you follow your passion and live your dream. When you do anything is possible!


Wishing you a day filled with breaking free from fear,
LeeZa Donatella

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher