Translate

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

You are Perfect Now

Something I hear all the time is: When I get x job, x amount of money, more muscular, that new hair style, car, lose 15 pounds, I will DO this and that or be this or that. I could go on and on, but I think you get the idea.

Sweetheart, if you are going to wait to live your life until tomorrow, let me tell you this: tomorrow never comes. You have to be content and satisfied with where you are right now. And when you are then each new day you will get a little closer to your brand of perfection. The funny thing is that once you find your inner love and are okay with where you are at right now, well, you realize that you are perfect. And when you realize that you are perfect then you are worthy of, well everything.

Do you get it now? Good. So do not look for perfection in yourself tomorrow. See it where it exists, which is your reflection in the mirror today.

Sending you love this day and always. Blessings from your personal eat pray love girl,

LeeZa Donatella




PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. To shy to post a comment. That's okay. email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment