LOVE YOURSELF - YES YOU CAN


Let's talk about love baby, let's talk about you and me.. no wait, let's just talk about you in today's article.  Sorry, if you thought that I'd be writing about sex today, I think you may need to read my novel Beyond the Veil of Illusion, the Awakening; that has plenty of steamy bits.   

Today I want to speak to you about how you're feeling and if you love yourself. In the words of "Joey Tribbiani" from Friends,  "How you doing?"

If you answered that without enthusiasm, then perhaps you're not doing as well as you can be and I am here to help you fix that. If you wake up in the morning and spring out of bed, jump up singing or saying I love you to yourself, then you're in a good spot.

For those you aren't there yet, it's time to turn that frown upside down and know that no matter what the situation, you can live a joyous life. It's all about saying "what the heck" and do what makes you happy regardless of what anyone else thinks. Now I'm not saying that you should lose your moral compass, but if you hate your current job, then find yourself another one that provides you with something to smile about. If you want to take a class, then take action and sign up for one. Go backpack through some foreign land without fear. Try something that has you stretch your boundaries;I'm sure you will think of something. Some of you are probably shaking your head, saying "but all job suck and that's why they pay you to do it," or  or "someday" or "I can't"

My answer to you is this: All jobs really don't suck, you just haven't found the right one that has touched your heart; so keep looking. 

I am here telling you that "YES YOU CAN" and buddy, don't wait to live your life any longer, because all we have is the present.  

Not only will you be happier, but life will become so delicious that it nourishes mind and body as well as your spirit for better overall health. 

Everyone you interact with will sense the positive change in you, effecting your relationships as well. 

As far as wealth, when you are happy you attract better situations.

Wishing you a day filled with love and happiness,


Wishing you a delicious day,