We Continue to Create our World



As I watched the sun melt behind the mountains last evening, I sighed, thinking of the day. It reminded me that we are all musicians, orchestrating that song that creates the very world we live in. Perhaps our song is magic or inspired from above and when we are "tuned in" just right, it provides us abounding opportunities to connect with those people who help us grow as we enjoy the pleasures of the hearts desires that we are creating. 

I chuckle most days as I allow the universe to guide me and put me in contact with the right people at the right time, knowing that it is all for my highest good and what is for my best theirs as well. 


I admit that at times I have no idea how things happen, but I am more excited than nervous or worried about it all. That, my friends, is the sign that you are at the forefront of great transformation, when we release our fate to the universe and allow the song that is our heart's connection to the divine to be played. It is a symphony of love within all of us that is the greatest of opportunities for positive spiritual growth.

So, don’t get stressed out when you feel as if you are not in control. Take a few moments to breathe and know that the universe has a better idea of where you are supposed to be and what you are supposed to be doing. It’s all good.

Wishing you a day filled with love and blessings,
LeeZa Donatella
            Eat Pray Stay - Abadiania
YouTube Channel

Need assistance?
Contact Us at info@leezadonatella.com to receive information and schedule a counseling session to help you move forward.