Fresh Starts and Coffee


As I sit in the back of a local’s coffee shop, I gaze upon the weathered brick walls and drink in the atmosphere. This place is chock-full of eclectic and diverse personalities and energies along with smells of fresh roasted beans. A grin appears from ear-to-ear the longer I evaluate my new surroundings.

Why am I smiling?

Is it because this place is crowded in late morning on a Tuesday? Perhaps it is due to the fact that all walks of life gathering over the common goal of a fresh brew seamlessly meld well together.  Or is it the sincerity and kindness from all I meet here?  Well all these items are part of it as I'm reminded that not everyone is bound by the illusion and a  9 to 5 schedule. 

But there’s more.

I sit here, transformed from the first sip of my morning latte remembering that every day is a new beginning. It all depends on how you look at it. You don't need to be weighed down by life when you know that it starts anew with each day. 

What provides you with joy?  Have a drink “gasm” with your latte and relax into the day, appreciating it for the new beginning that it is as you take your first sip toward your new beginning

Sending you love,
LeeZa Donatella
            Eat Pray Stay - Abadiania
YouTube Channel

Need assistance?
Contact Us at info@leezadonatella.com to receive information and schedule a counseling session to help you move forward.