How to Manifest



Today's post is about how easy it is to manifest and how quickly what you ask for you receive. Every time I experience this in my own life I am still amazed; amazed by how I 'm able to receive exactly what I as for and the speed at which the Universe sends me what I ask for. Am I special?

The answer to the at question is.... NO.

Once you get the hang of it, it's like riding a bike. Do you remember way back when you first learned how to ride? You were most likely apprehensive and perhaps evening a little frightened. Your parents placed training wheels on the bike until you got the hang of it and were able to find your balance. Then the training wheels came off and you were on your way. And well, for me anyway, there was such a sense of accomplishment, confidence and freedom to the experience; riding up and down the block faster than my legs could carry me without this piece of sporting equipment.

Well, think of manifesting like riding that bicycle. It only seems difficult because it's an experience that you consciously don't realize that you are already doing. We unconsciously manifest everything in our lives. 

Let me give you a simple example that at this time of year is fresh in your mind and one that you will all understand. It's holiday season; you have your list handy and are leaving the house to go shopping. If you're like me, the thought of the crowds at the store, the lines, the people pushing, you get the picture. Well, if you dread going holiday shopping to the point that it becomes your focus, then you will indeed get caught in traffic, the parking lot will be full and the only spot you'll find is way on the other end of the mall, the stores will be jam packed with inpatient people and the lines at the cashier will be around the corner. But what if you could go shopping on "Black Friday" with manifestation in your back pocket and be shielded from all of this?

Sound too good to be true? 

I am here to tell you, it can and has happened to me. A couple of years ago, my niece Christina was getting her first apartment. It was Thanksgiving night and she was staying over my house and we were going to get to the stores early to take advantage of the holiday sales. Although it's not my favorite shopping day, it was to be her first "Black Friday" sale event.  And she needed everything, from kitchenware to towels to linens and bedware. We made a list and looked up the sales online. We had several stores we needed to visit and set the alarm for 4 am. 

As I set the automatic coffeemaker and said goodnight, she turned to me with a frown saying, "Aunt Leeza, we're going to hit all the crazies out there tomorrow, aren't we?"

"Oh, no we're not," I replied, nonchalantly. "You see, we're going to get up, dressed and drive to the stores, get a parking spot in front of each store, stroll in among the crowd, pick up each item you need quickly and get a cashier with little or no line. It will be a wonderful experience, so, let's get some sleep and I'll see you in the morning." 

I smiled and went to bed, confident in the reality I wanted to create for this, her first experience.

So what happened?

It played out exactly as I said it would. The poor kid was beside herself when as we drove up to each store and got a front spot. In and out we went, finding items with ease, effortlessly moving through the crowds as if they didn't exist and always quickly finding a register with only one person being served. No one was irate, not to us, anyway and the sales help was lovely.

Darlings, it's when we project our desires with confidence and let them go that the reality of those desires comes to us almost instantaneously. For me it comes when I say things matter of fact, because it's in those moments that I release the thought, no longer focusing on it.

There are so many examples I can site, the list for me is endless. I can tell you that when I manifest I am in a certain emotional range and it's not lower emotions, like fear, anger, desperation, worry, lack or doubt, but ones of certainty and bliss or love. That's the best way that I can explain it. I just flip the back of my hand up to the sky, say what I want and walk away almost skipping as I stroll. And then..... it happens.

I can tell you that the the more you do it the easier it gets. Try it. You may just be ecstatic by the outcome.

I site some pretty interesting manifestations in my first book, Beyond the Veil of Illusion, where the main character Mia realizes her ability to manifest some delicious situations.

Wishing you a day filled with your heart's desire, 

LeeZa Donatella