Welcome Back to the Classroom


No matter how evolved you are, there are always those opportunities for positive growth, that fine tuning, as you're made ready for embracing your higher-self more fully.

I was recently reminded that right before I was inspired to write my first book, The Awakening, I was subject to some pretty hard lessons of abuse. When I finally surrendered to “the all that is,” the inspiration to write came.  Was I still devastated from the abuse? Sure I was. But I didn’t allow it to keep me from moving forward as the draft of The Awakening poured onto paper.

When you live more in the higher vibration of love, it's easy to identify that which is outside of love, those lower vibrations of envy, pettiness, jealousy, judgment, control, etc. Know that some people live in continual fear and attempting to bring others down to their fear-based vibration knowingly or unknowingly due to patterning. That’s where all the drama comes from. 

We all have unpleasant experiences in our life.  Instead of reacting to personal attacks from people who dwell in fear-based vibrations and emotions, have compassion for them remembering that they know no better. It’s how we react, learn and grow that molds us into who we are.  Oh, an welcome back to the classroom. 

Wishing you a beautiful rest of your day,

LeeZa Donatella
            Eat Pray Stay - Abadiania
           Eat Pray Stay Abadiania