Touching the Lives of Others

As I spend time at the Casa of Dom Ignacio in Abadiania Brazil I am touched by all the wonderful people that come here. Most travel the long distance seeking physical healing. There is one man in particular originally from Russia who came here to heal from brain cancer. His smile is as bright as the sun and his eyes warm your heart.

I speak to a lot of people in my travels sharing words of love, encouragement and strength. I am often told that my time with them has helped them in some way. But when my Russian friend was leaving he hugged me and said that I made a difference in his life, tears formed in mine. Funny how a few kind words can touch one's heart.

As I continue to serve others and spread the love, I think of people like my Russian friend who endure experiences far beyond my comprehension and are still able to share their love with others.

Wishing you blessings this day and always,
LeeZa Donatella
leezadonatella.com
eatpraylovegirl.com
info@leezadonatella.com


PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. To shy to post a comment. That's okay. email me.