Spiritual Consciousness without Giving Up Bacon



As I write this posting I have had less than 4 hours of sleep in the past 43 hours, yet am refreshed and alert. 'Why is that?', I wonder. I certainly never had this much stamina before.

I think it has to do with spiritual awareness. As I connect more to the energy all around me and increase my own consciousness, I am finding many of my abilities have been augmented. My body easily recuperates from fatigue, illness and injury. My mind is sharper and my senses are heigthened. I am also discovering new abilities as well. 

I feel and look younger and greet each day with a song, smile to all I meet, sharing with them the love in my heart.

Gee, if I knew that spiritual consciousness without having to give up bacon would do this for me, I would have run down this path years ago.

Wishing you a day filled with peace, love and laughter.








LeeZa Donatella
Site:  www.leezadonatella.com
            Eat Pray Stay - Abadiania
YouTube Channel

Need assistance?
Contact Us at info@leezadonatella.com to receive information and schedule a channeled counseling session to help you move forward.