March Birthdays


First I want to wish a very happy birthday to every Pisces.  I was once told that Pisces is the most difficult sign in the zodiac and that it’s reserved for advanced souls, ergo the amount and difficulty of their homework in the form of life challenges is greater. I feel fortunate to be part of such an elite group, but there is so much more. Pisces are intuitive, generous, kind, loving and creative. They have the deepest hearts that they are not afraid to share, sometimes to their own detriment.

I am fortunate to know many Pisces sisters that share my birthday month and want to extend my love to Jesaca, Mesha, Michele, and Lizzie.

As I look back on the past year, my life has gone in a new direction as I dare to dream of a life more aligned to my spiritual path. It has freed me up to experiences that have been for my highest good. Not that all these experiences have involved pleasant situations, but in order to help others, you need to be able to relate to their situation. How better to relate than to share similar experiences with them. The difference is not owning any pleasant or unpleasant situation but viewing them all as part of the experience. It’s so easy to get caught up and create drama when you do not have to. Instead I focus on the present and look forward to each delicious moment. I follow my passion and find the opportunities each day where I can help others. When I do that, the universe shows me how wonderful life on this third planet from our sun can be. These days I am more cognizant and grateful of the generosity of others. It’s that greeting and smile that I share with everyone I meet; it’s the new discoveries of life’s pleasures in small things that makes a difference in my every day. I may not know how I will pay this bill or that or where I may lay my head as I travel on my spiritual path, but I am happier than I have ever been and I am grateful to all those I meet that I can assist or who assist me.

Perhaps this is the best birthday ever!

Wishing you a day filled with love and birthday blessings,

LeeZa Donatella

PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. To shy to post a comment. That's okay, email me.