Never lose your ability to laugh at yourself

Today’s blog posting is about our ability to laugh at ourselves. Okay, so no one wants to be at the center of someone else’s joke, but we have to remember that even if we are it’s just a fart in the wind. Get over it!

The ability to laugh at our imperfections is priceless, no matter our age, education or beliefs. Being a spiritualist I encounter so many people that are so serious about themselves. Lighten up baby. We are all human in this incarnation of ourselves. And as humans we are not always perfect, so I don’t try to be and laugh at myself when I’m not. Actually, I just watched some of the Nespresso commercial George Clooney did on YouTube and I was laughing out loud at his ability not to take himself so seriously. I loved it!

So, cut yourself some slack and laugh out loud when you do something silly. What’s the worst that can happen? You show your humanness to someone else?

Wishing you a day filled with love,
LeeZa Donatella
www.leezadonatella.com
info@leezadonatella.com



PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it.
To shy to post a comment. That's okay. email me.