Uncomfortable Situations Help Us Grow


Have you ever found yourself in a situation that was outside your comfort zone? Not a dangerous situation but one that causes you a little fear or apprehension? They say that these situations are the ones that help us grow.

Imagine that you are trying to learn to master a particular yoga move that requires you to stretch in a certain way that is difficult for your body.  Each time you work on this move your body stretches a little farther until finally you have it.

Similarly, opportunities for spiritual and personal growth are quite the same, where you are presented with something that is difficult and uncomfortable.  Some people run when faced with what is uncomfortable. I used to do the same. Today, I spend a long time thinking about the situation and try my best to face it head on. And what I have found is I am always shown insight into myself allowing me to level check and I always experience a level of spiritual growth from that experience.

So I say to you runners out there, do not run from that which is uncomfortable but embrace these periods in your life as the opportunities for positive spiritual growth that they are.

Wishing you a day filled with love,
LeeZa Donatella