Realizing Worthiness




If I had a nickel for every guy or gal I encounter who does not think that they are worthy I could fill a truck with a ton of nickels.  If only I were...... I hear this all the time. If only I had x job, x amount of money, were taller, thinner, younger, older or more muscular, so and so would like me. If only I went to this school, were smarter, had this quality or that quality, then I could get that job or accomplish this or that. I say to you today enough!

If you feel unworthy stop and hear me now. 

It is not your fault that you believe that you are not worthy! It is a belief that was based on a behavior directed toward you at some point in your past. 

Unworthiness makes us continually feel horrible since it does not resonate with our true selves. Once you realize that this feeling of unworthiness does not belong to you, then you can let it go. Just the realization itself is a huge step and may be enough to rid yourself of the albatross around your beautiful neck.

I speak from personal experience when I tell you that I have had numerous situations in my youth that helped me to create a belief of unworthiness. And once deeply seeded that belief moved me in directions that exacerbated that belief driving it deep into my core. In searching for answers on why such an accomplished person could feel this way, I found the answer. When I realized where the belief was seeded, I shed it, like a peel from a bad sunburn.  I AM NOW NOT AFRAID to express and realize ALL my dreams and desires. And the universe fulfills my desires in the most delicious ways through beings so full of love and light . We share moments together that seem to stop time. Pure love fills these shared creative interactions. 

Believe me when I tell you that if I can do it. so you too CAN you. We can obtain all our dreams and desires. Remember that you are a beautiful being of Love. Know that you are worthy and the universe sends you its song and fills you with whatever joy you wish to create.  Live your life like the great opportunity of miracles that it is. 

Do not hold back, dare to dream, express yourself without fear, take risks and reach for the stars.

Wishing you a day filled with love and blessings,

LeeZa Donatella
leezadonatella.com
info@leezadonatella.com

PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. To shy to post a comment. That's okay, email me.