Be in the Moment



Living in a society with early wake-ups, work and family, rarely do we get the opportunity to sleep in with no cares in the world. So when it happens, I sigh with the deliciousness of the moment. Not a care, nothing that has to get done. Just to be still and in the moment.
Have you ever woken up with such a feeling of deliciousness that you did not want to get out of bed? 
I awake here in Sedona with no agenda, no chores, no plans, just the sweetness of life. The sun rose and peeked into my windows this morning. I rolled over to inhale its beauty, then smiled with the notion that if I chose to I could sleep in as long as I wanted. I hugged the pillow and sighed with delight as I gently closed my eyes and went back to sleep. These kinds of mornings inspire me to write, to smile and feel the Love that I am.  When I finally venture outside I am so filled with the Love energy of my true self and share it with all I meet.
The nights here are just as magical as the stars blanket the sky. I often drive up atop the loop road or out into the desert and lay atop the hood and drink in their magnificence.
Wishing you a day filled with Love,
Leeza Donatella