When to shut up


Have you ever battled with yourself in your mind? You know, those thoughts about this one or that one; what should I have done, next time I will do this; hey what will happen next week; I am worried about…  I think you can relate.

I was awoken at 5:55 am with a phone call.  After the conversation ended I hung up the phone and took a moment to check in with myself. I have been doing that a lot these days and find that it is a perfect way to start the day.  I laid there and moved into my morning mantra of thanks and gratitude and connections to higher self.  I asked if there was something I specifically needed to do this morning in order to be my most divine for the highest good. What I kept getting was to lay there quietly and be.
Even though practiced at it for years, I am continually tickled and crack myself up at the irony of it all being an x-NYer who is Italian to boot that can stay still and be quiet for more than a few minutes.  I guess you just had to be a fly on the wall in my house when I was growing up.  Although it is at times extremely difficult I can do it. So, for a couple of hours, eyes closed, awake and present, I cleared my mind and “was.”  As thoughts of the “illusional” world drifted into head I crumbled them into a ball and put them into an imaginary strong box that I keep to my left and locked it.

After a while I started to feel this delicious tingling all over. It is the same luscious wave that I get when I experience the “Ahhhhh” moments when I am able to manifest.  But this time the feeling did not rush in and rush out. It stayed. It was something new for me, prolonged ultimate joy, peace, bliss, “Ahhhhh”,  inspiration and more as I sigh writing about it.   
Gee, all I have to do is shut up? Really?  Wow, who knew.   My stomach signaled me that it was time to get going.  I am still carrying that lusciousness with me and wanted to write today about it to share it will all of you. I feel more alive, energized, yet peaceful then I can remember. My head is a palette, my hands brushes.

Take time for yourself guys and gals to just be still, quiet, and see the “illusional” world fade. It allows you to experience what is behind the veil.
Have a day filled with Love,
LeeZa Donatella
leezadonatella.com


Post Script

Please feel free to share us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you feel that this post can help someone else.
See the archives for more insightful or inspirational posts.
Click the subscribe icon to receive future posts.