Be Grateful for Life's Eye Candy




 

















 

If you are interested in becoming more of the Loving being that graced this planet, then be grateful each and every day and find wonder in you world.I am fortunate to live in Sedona, Arizona which is such a beautiful part of the United States. Sedona is filled with such beauty you only need turn around to see something that tastes your breath away.

Be grateful for Life’s Eye candy!
I was fortunate yesterday to have the opportunity to enjoy a beautiful sunset out in the middle of nowhere in the desert. The scenery was spectacular as the sun draped the mountains. For me no sunset would be complete without a tailgate of sorts. A bottle of 2008 Sangiovese from Castello di Amorosa a boutique winery near Napa and some local cheeses. I find it particular delicious when I can share my joy with others. I was especially grateful this sunset because I could share that we a dear friend. Tears of gratitude streamed down my face as the sun slowly faded in shades of reds and browns down of the rock cliffs.

In experiences we share with ourselves that I find is most rewarding to our spirit. A plus to share the joy with other. In any event, nature provides of with so much eye candy that you cannot help but consume it.Do this with gratitude and it tickles your entire being. It is that sensation that brings us closer to remembering that we are connected to the one source.

Have a day filled with Love,

LeeZa Donatella