Synchronization Manifestations


When I looked up the definition of synchronicity this evening, I was directed to the phrase "meaningful coincidence."  Being a spiritualist, I know that there really are no coincidences in life. I have, however, found that when you stay in a higher vibration, you're more "aware of" or "notice" the synchronization of events that are happening around us all the time and with a little talent can utilize that energy pattern to manifest what you need.


I decided I would call this  technique Synchronization Manifestation because you are manifesting things through synchronicity.

Here;s a perfect example. I'm in Florida trying to help a friend release lower vibrational energy that no longer serves her that has manifested as a physical illness. I'm really pretty good at assisting others in this genre, but because we've known each other for so long and I care so deeply, I was having a bit of a time about it all.  I needed help, but here I was far away from my circle. I knew in my heart there would be a positive outcome  (there always is), so I decided to flip my hand up in the air and ask my friends upstairs for assistance.  As if a conductor had orchestrated these actions, through a series of synchronicitious events, I connected with 2 other gifted gals who just happened to be traveling into the area and manifested the assistance that I needed,to help my friend work on releasing the pent up energy, the stuck emotions and hopefully the overall illness.  


Here's another example. A few years ago my ex-partner and I were in Mazatlan. As I often do when I'm in a new place, I like to immerse myself in the culture, staying in non-tourist places and taking local transportation. Only speaking enough Spanish to be dangerous, I smiled at the bus driver as I handed him a few pesos, telling him that we wanted to go to the Marina. We sat down and watched the scenery as the bus moved forward. After about 30 minutes, the bus stopped and the driver told us that we needed to exit. Yes, we had missed our stop and now all that was outside the bus was a large shade tree in the middle of a turnaround and a small bodega. My ex was beside himself, "Do you see what your impromptu-ness has gotten us into?" he exclaimed. 'What the heck are we supposed to do now?"  I calmly walked into the store, grabbed a pop then proceeded to sit under the tree. 
I flipped back my hair and tilted my head toward him explaining, "You wanted to visit the Marina, right? Well, just wait; in 5 minutes someone is going to come along and take us there." 

My words reverberated through the air as I put the cool bottle against my now warm neck. Sure enough in 5 minutes a man and woman pulled up in a over-sized open air jeep asking if we wanted to see the Marina. Meaningful coincidence? Perhaps. I certainly thought it helped prove my point to my ex that you get more than you bargain for by some divine wave of your hand, especially when we found out that they would feed us lunch, drive us back to our hotel and put 1000 pesos in our pocket just for taking a real no-pressure 20 minute tour of their vacation facility.  You can't make stuff like this up kids!

Think about the alternative; sweaty and hot in the middle of nowhere in Mexico or what I experienced 

I have a ton of examples, but it all comes down to this: When we stay in a higher vibration we can utilize Synchronization Manifestation to provide ourselves with the event(s) we want to experience.


Wishing YOU a day of wonderful events as you stay in a higher vibration,

LeeZa Donatella
Site:  www.leezadonatella.com
            Eat Pray Stay - Abadiania
YouTube Channel

Need assistance?
Contact Us at info@leezadonatella.com to receive information and schedule a counseling session to help you move forward.