What to Do When You Want to Scream


Did you ever had a period in your life when everything irritated you? Perhaps you cried, or yelled to the point of screaming. Why is that?  Well honey, it's stress.

If you are shaking your head in affirmation then know that you're not alone. Everyone at times feels so overwhelmed by life or the search for direction and stability that they feel like screaming.

Now, what are we supposed to do when we feel this way?

Ah, well that is the million dollar answer, now isn't it. And it can be as individual as we are.
I have a close friend who likes to soak in the tub for hours with candles burning and soft music. I can see her point. Although your physician may not subscribe a bath for you to relieve stress, giving yourself this mini spa experience can do wonders for reducing tension, not only in your psyche, but in your muscles as well. Let's face it, it is a delicious treat that you should indulge in more often.

That is, however, not the only way to bring down that which makes you jittery. For me meditation twice daily certainly allows me to live in the present as I work on my breathing. It allows me to think before reacting and has made me look youunger and feel amazing.

I beleive that  in the grand scheme of things you never get what you can't handle and they're all opportunities to positive growth, no matter what it feels like now.

As I said, everyone has their own form of stress relief. Finds yours.
You ll be happy that you did. 

Wishing you a day filled with love,
LeeZa Donatella
Site:  www.leezadonatella,com
            Eat Pray Stay - Abadiania
            Eat Pray Stay Abadiania