There's Something about your Smile


Smile more often, something about your smile. smile shows your heart
Have you ever looked at someone that's smiling and thought to yourself, ‘Wow, there’s just something about their smile that touches me.’   It’s for that reason that one of the best compliments you can receive is someone telling you that you have a beautiful smile.

And you can’t fake a genuine smile.  I believe that when you smile you are opening the viewing window into your heart.


Now if you take a look at the photo I posted today, you may be cringing asking me, LeeZa, this guy, really? Yes it’s a picture of Simon Cowell smiling and thank you Simon for allowing me to use you to prove a point.  Simon has the reputation for being a bit harsh on the talent shows he hosts. But when he’s touched by someone, his smile certainly shows something else as he displays his genuine self.  Some of you may think that it he’s smiling because he’s found an odd talent that will make him millions, but I see something different. I see a warm loving, caring man who has let the cat out of the bag to those of us who are sensitive to knowing the difference. 

Now Simon, I’m sure that by me writing this, most people won’t believe me, so if I’m right it will stay between you and I and those closest to you. I know that there’s more to you than meets the eye and your smile shows your true nature that under that “so called” mean exterior is a heart that shines so bright, it warms those it touches.

Okay, enough about Simon Cowell. Let’s talk about you now. Did you also know that smiling actually makes you feel better inside and can brighten someone else’s day?  I share my smile, hoping that it touches the receiver's heart. It's in those greetings to passers-by when my love shines through my smile.

Even the people with harsh reputations show their heart when they smile.  Why not try smiling more often and sharing your heart with the world! 

Wishing you a day filled with smiles and love,
LeeZa Donatella

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher