Losing your Taste for Meat


So here I am after last week’s Shaktipat experience when my temperature shot up to almost 102 as I felt my vibration quicken.

With that event, it seems that I have lost my taste for meat products, at least for right now.  For those of you who know me, close your mouth as I tell you that I actually tried to eat bacon this morning and it was not the pork taste sensation that I once remember and feel in love with.


Oh my, am I becoming a vegetarian?

Am I going to be one of those people who used to make fun of me as I chomped down on the crunchiness of pork rinds? Will I start telling meat lovers that they need to stop eating meat too?  Heaven forbid.  

Is this what happens when your vibration quickens? Are my only animal holdouts of fish and bacon now out the window? I don't know, but find it strange that I've been without bacon for a couple months and I am not savoring its taste now that I have been reunited with my love once more.

Only time will tell if I have definitely broken up with the love of my life, BACON, for good. Until I know for sure, I am still holding out hope that this is just a temporary separation. 

Update 2018: What I found is that you can vibrate high regardless of what you eat. I will say that someone like myself needs more earth based animal products to stay grounded.

Wishing you a day filled with the tasty flavors of life,
LeeZa Donatella

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher