Love Tea


As a close friend and I were winding down for the day, she put the kettle on the stove as I perused her latest selection of teas. Then I saw it. Love Tea. I smiled as I read the pinkish-red carton that housed the fragrant tea made of rose, chamomile and lavender. 

"I thought of you when I saw it," she professed.

I almost cried. When someone tells you that they see a product, sign, or ad centered on LOVE  and it reminds them of you, well, there is NO greater compliment.

Wishing you a day filled with love,

LeeZa Donatella
leezadonatella.com
info@leezadonatella.com

PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. To shy to post a comment. That's okay. email me.