Reputation and Character

Oh, my gosh, have I heard about ‘you are your reputation’ more times than I can shake a stick.
For centuries people lived and died by their reputation. People get caught up in their reputation and what they do for a living, wearing it proudly like a shiny badge displayed on their chest for all to see and admire: I am a VP of this or that or I have worked with this person or that person.  I will admit to being one of those people as I wore my VP title like a badge as well, polishing it up when I wanted to impress or put someone off.  Darlings, reputation means nothing if you don't have the character to back it up. Today, I have discarded that badge and replaced it with nothing more than my character and the love in my heart that I share with others.


We all have a ton of experiences and titles, but it’s our character that sets us apart from others. Remember that your reputation is just what people think of you, and not everyone will love you; actually, some may even hate you and spew nonsense about you that may even hit the papers or the electronic highway. In the grand scheme of things, what others think of you shouldn't matter. Seriously, are you really trying to tell me that you are allowing others to define who you are or what kind of person you are? No right?  Good.

Your character, on the other hand, is who you REALLY are. That my dears is priceless and what you go to bed with with each evening. So don't fret if everyone doesn't think that you're the best thing since the invention of sliced bread. If you character is sound, you are honest, have a heart filled with love and you share that love with others, then hold your head up high and be proud of that. It IS enough!

Wishing you a day filled with love and blessings,
LeeZa Donatella

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher