Feelings of Worthiness (Video)



Today I was reminded once more about how women view themselves when I received a letter help from a gal across the country.  As I read through it I saw it as a desperate cry for assistance based on feelings of unworthiness and low self-esteem.  


With the shift to a patriarchal society millenniums ago, women have been made to believe that they are the weaker sex, frail and inferior and must sacrifice their happiness for the sake of all others.  It has created a society where women have low self worth and esteem issues.  

For once and for all gals, wake up. We are women, strong, intelligent and mighty. We can accomplish anything we set our mind to. And we are worthy of a love so great with a partner that cherishes us. 

Below is a quick video I put together.



I also teach a lecture/workshop on Reclaiming Your StrengthDo not settle for mediocrity. .

Wishing you a powerful love filled day,

LeeZa Donatella
info@leezadonatella.com

PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I am answer every one and add the new ones to the question and answer section in this article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. Too shy to post a comment. That's okay. email me.