A Miracle of Sight in Abadiania, Brazil with John of God

wayne dwyer and john of god, miracle john of god, the miracle man, do you believe in miracles. john of god miracle,  For those of you who have been following my blog, (Seeing is Believing and And Now I See) in early 2014 I went to the middle of Brazil to a little town call Abadiânia to see a healer named John of God (João de Deus) at the Casa de Dom Ignacio. 

At The Casa, I asked for a bump in consciousness and awareness. When they performed a spiritual surgery on me I could feel a funny scratching on my eyes, although I was never touched by human hand, device or machine.  

Oh, yes, I got exactly what I asked for in the time I was there; increased vibrations and levels of awareness and consciousness. But there was a side benefit of this surgery; my vision had also changed.

So here I was in the middle of a foreign country no longer able to wear my coke-bottle sized glasses, walking around without my "blankie," those small pieces of plastic I had worn since 1st grade that in some aspects shielded me from the world.  I took it in stride as I knew that this was part of an increase of awareness. I was looking at the world differently, that was for sure. At the end of my trip, I was concerned, since I knew that my vision was sugnifigantly improved, continuing to get a little better each day, but it was not yet perfect. And I had a car parked near the airport. I knew that as soon as I got off the plane I was going to have to either drive my vehicle or get to an optometrist immediately and get a new prescription. 
John of god healed me, there are miracles in Brazil, brazilian healer
As I landed, I could feel myself getting anxious. Would I be able to drive my car to the eye doctor or should I take a taxi? Well, I left it up to the universe to see what I should do. At a minimum I would have to put my luggage in my trunk. If I was unable to drive, then I could always hail a cab....  If you're interested in hearing my entire story, My book about visiting John of God is now available on Amazon  Eat Pray Stay - Abadiania 

Have a day filled with Love,
LeeZa Donatella
            Eat Pray Stay - Abadiania ( a book about John of God)

And yes, I think that the picture shown demonstrates the drastic improviement in my vision.   

Wishing you a day filled with great possibilities,
LeeZa Donatella
leezadonatella.com
eatpraylovegirl.com
eatpraystayabadiania
info@leezadonatella.com

PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. Too shy to post a comment. That's okay, email me.