Strange Occurrences in Sedona


So a funny thing happened after I spent 2 hours meditating with over 200 crystal skulls outside Sedona.

The next day I was waiting for my friend Michele at one of Sedona’s eateries. As I sat there I picked up the knife that was on the table. I held it in my hand with the butt side of the knife still on the paper napkin next to the corresponding fork and spoon on the table. I sat there for several minutes patiently waiting while going through a mental checklist of my tasks for the day, when I heard a click.

‘Now that’s interesting,’ I thought as I looked down to discover the spoon attached to the butt end of the knife.

So, what happened? Well, apparently, the knife had become magnetized. When Michele entered, I showed her and she taped the incident. Let's take a look.


‘An interesting fluke,’ I surmised, until I held her knife for a minute and it too became magnetized. I do not pretend to know why this happened, nor do I have an explanation. It did however make for good YouTube video as I posted them on the web, laughing out loud as thoughts of witty sayings danced in my head, like 'It must be my magnetic personality.'

We had lots of laughs as we played with the spoon and knife seeing if by concentrating we could allow it to move one way or the other.



Important to note that no one was harmed by the incident and it did not deter from our focus on eating our lunch.

I have to say that there must be some scientific explanation here, but in the back of my mind I hope that there isn’t. Sometimes when we desire to move forward, it’s nice to think that there just may be a little superman or wonder woman in all of us.

Blessings and Love to you this day and always,

LeeZa Donatella


PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. To shy to post a comment. That's okay. email me.