The People V. the State of Illusion



It never ceases to amaze me how just when you are asking a question that the universe brings the answer to you.  I do not usually write film reviews on this blog post, but there was a film premier that I recently attended for the People V. the State of Illusion.
This film is loosely in the same genre as movies like “What the Bleep Do We Know” and “Down the Rabbit Hole”, but different, refreshing and transformational.
It so touched me that I asked the film maker Austin Vickers’, if I could write a review.  I am not sure Austin would have agreed if he had read some past brutally honest critiques I have written for others work product in a prior career, but if you know me you know that I will if nothing else, I WILL tell you exactly what I am thinking. Below is my honest assessment of the film.
There are no famous actors in this film, no multimillion dollar special effects, no pyrotechnics and no cute animation. And yet this film kept the interest of the viewing audience glued to their seats.  Why is that you ask? Well let me tell you what I found so appealing.
It is as if this movie that brings together science and a story was created for those seeking answers to universal questions about our own existence, where we are going and what we perceive on a combined cellular and spiritual level. This movie made me think. It helped me see my reality in a new way. It helped me answers questions that I had which in turn allowed me process and release old beliefs and patterns that I was still holding on a cellular level. I will not get into the specific beliefs or patterns, but I will explain that for me just seeing the movie caused a shift and I felt parts of my left and right side of my body tingle as I released.
I was fortunate to be able to get a copy of the movie and have watched the extended scientific interviews and viewed the film several times and glean something new with each viewing.
I am sharing my thoughts with you today in the chance that this movie can help do the same for other viewers as well.
Have a day filled with Love,

LeeZa Donatella
leezadonatella.com