You are a Beautiful Spiritual Flower

There was a time when I was so connected to the spirit within that I could write a couple of songs, poems or thousands of words describing the tip of a needle in a few moments. Oh,  I miss those days as I sometimes fight to get back to that state of mind and connectiveness.

I was in a relationship for 9 years where I allowed myself to be shut off from all that was creative and connected to spirit as I fell back into the corporate machine to support the lifestyle to which they were accustomed.  I can only describe that feeling and being numb and dead inside. As I find my way back home I am reminded of how far I deviated from the path of the spiritual being that I was once in past and strive to be once again.  Each day I make a request of the universe to be provided with divine guidance for the highest good.

Living in Sedona, I am continually quizzed to ensure that I can easily identify those same situations that caused me distractions in past. I am becoming a master at quickly identifying them, so as not to get trapped again in old familiar patterns.
Spirit is helping me blossom into the beautiful spiritual flower that I am.  As my petals open,  ambrosia in the form of presence and prose wafts across the land, tickling the hearts of those who inhale my fragrance.
Remember that you are a spiritual flower, blossoming on this planet.  Angle yourself toward the sun, and bask in the warmth of its energy. Grow tall, open wide, be fragrant and show your beauty!
Have a day filled with Love,
LeeZa Donatella

Post Script
Please feel free to share us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you feel that this post can help someone else.
See the archives for more insightful or inspirational posts.
Click the subscribe icon to receive future posts.