Translate

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Attracting Money and Prosperity - A Red Wallet Story

Red Wallet attracts money, attract abundance, leeza donatella, the state of being love, attracting abundance

I stumbled upon a video a couple of months ago about how using a red wallet attracts wealth and abundance. attracting money and prosperity.

When I mentioned the video to a friend, she sent me this photo of Mahalaxmi, the Goddess of wealth and prosperity depicted here pouring her golden coins into a red purse.


As my current wallet was literally falling apart at the seams, I decided it was time to seek out a new place for my cash and credit cards.  As I shopped, I was reminded of the video and decided that RED would be my color of choice.

So I bought a red wallet. 

It was late in the evening, so the transfer would have to wait until the morning. It was Sunday when I woke up, made my coffee and relaxed on the couch as I slowly moved things around, my old battered wallet serving me well over the past couple of years. 

I will admit to being a little anxious to see if anything would happen now that the transfer to the red wallet was now complete. 

Well something interesting started happening. 

That day I had a list of errands to run with a couple of returns. First I received a free $130 dollar pillow, then a cash refund for a hammock that was somehow not on the credit card receipt that the hammock stand I bought at the same time was on.  A couple of days later I won a $30 raffle at a business function, and again today, I received a refund check in the mail for $65 dollars more than I was told I would receive.

It seemed as if every time I turned around in these first 2 weekssince personally this red wallet as mine, something was being given to me.  


I wanted to share this story with you as well as profess my gratitude to the universe for all the goodness being bestowed upon me. 


LeeZa Donatella
Author and Inspirational Speaker
THE STATE OF BEING LOVE 



CLICK HERE FOR A PREVIEW



No comments:

Post a Comment