Translate

Wednesday

Today is Your Brand New Start



As I rose today, I was filled with the most delicious feeling. I was reminded that not everyone feels so glorious in the morning. So today, I want to share with you my philosophy in the hope it will provide you with a new way of thinking. 

You see everyday IS a new beginning..literally. If yesterday sucked, all you have to do is let it go and start fresh today.

Food for thought!

Sending you love,
LeeZa Donatella
Author | International Inspirational Speaker
The everyday person's spiritualist, striving to help people move forward

Site:  LeezaDonatella.com
Google+ (1.7 million views and climbing)
           Smudging for Beginners (Instructional Book)
           Beyond the Veil of Illusion- The Awakening (Spiritual Romance)
       
Recent Radio Interviews
  • Radio Interview with Drs Janelle and Rob Alex; Mission Date Night discussing the Novel, The awakening 

No comments:

Post a Comment