Translate

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Trust and Believe



Trust and Belief are interesting words. You never know what they mean until you thrust yourself out into the world, believing and trusting that when you follow your heart, that you'll be led to something more wonderful than you can imagine. At first it can seem a little scary, and perhaps you feel a little numb. But when you’re vibrating from love, the highest vibration, you know that something more amazing is about to happen. 


Often in my life, I’m guided to take the road less traveled. It always ends up leading me to places and people that I would not have met otherwise, if I had chosen the safer easier route. It's become my guiding principle and ultimately brings me joy.

But even so, when I take that leap of faith based on the guidance that I receive, I'm sometimes a little afraid of what tomorrow will bring. I think that some of you can relate to what I am saying. 

I remember the time I began a spirit journey back in 2013.  During that time, I had many opportunities to be afraid. It was when I found myself at a deserted Inn, in Northern California, that I was shown that there was nothing to be afraid of. It came in the way of a poem scribed on a chalkboard:

Faith
by Patrick Overton

When you walk to the edge of all the light you have
and take that first step into the darkness of the unknown,
you must believe that one of two things will happen:
There will be something solid for you to stand upon,
or, you will be taught how to fly.

Whether I was guided to this message by some divine presence or dumb luck, every time I make a decision that has me venturing out into the unknown with a little trepidation and the beginnings of a knot in my stomach, I remember those few but precious words, and all is right in the world once more.

Today,  I'm sharing these beautiful words with you, in the hope that they provide you with comfort if you're also feeling less than brave about a new situation.

Sending you love,
LeeZa Donatella
Author | International Inspirational Speaker
The everyday person's spiritualist, striving to help people move forward 

Site:  LeezaDonatella
           Smudging for Beginners (Instructional Book)
           Beyond the Veil of Illusion- The Awakening (Spiritual Romance)
       
Recent Radio Interviews
Google+ (1.7 million views and climbing)




No comments:

Post a Comment