Find Your Center: Ways to Regroup




There are times in all of our lives, that we feel as if we're spinning in some proverbial hamster wheel. I know that when I am feeling stuck I have to take time to reflect and regroup.  Now I do this by meditation without mantras or visuals. Perhaps you find this peace, this center in another way. As long as you do not rely on substances then you are on the right track.  


Substances distract, balance and center, attracts.

Once I find my center, my balance, that’s when things become very clear. And when things are clear, doors open.

I laugh when I think about all the little things I see out there that get people in a frenzy; a car moving just a little too slow in front of them during their morning commute; the cashier taking too long to return their change; a line at some store.

These things no longer bother me. But I do still get sucked into the middle of an energy storm, not knowing which way to turn. And that makes me question the dream. Actually, when I'm in the middle of this storm, I inwardly say, "It's only a dream, it's only a dream."


It's when I turn inward that I find peace. 

Try it, and you may find peace as well.

Blessings,
LeeZa Donatella

Author | International Inspirational Speaker