Translate

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Prayers for Emil: Please Share


PRAYER AND HEALING REQUEST – PLEASE SHARE with your network

Have you ever met a stranger who touched your life? 
That is how it was for me when I met Emil in 2014 in Abadi├ónia Brazil. There was just something about his energy, his softness and love that struck a chord in me.  We spoke for hours as he shared his interests and pictures of his child. So big a heart in a human I had yet to find until that day.  

Emil is suffering from 2 aggressive brain tumors. He has undergone surgery, rounds of chemo and radiation, but from what his family and friends are telling me, it’s not looking good.  I ask you to please share this post with all your family and friends as you pray and send healing to Emil.

No comments:

Post a Comment