Living Life with Integrity



Having lived in Sedona, AZ and working with Masters around the globe, I've met some pretty amazing energy practitioners, healers and spiritualists.  I've also encountered charlatans, some very successful and some desperate for attention or money. 

I'll never forget when I was standing in a shop in Sedona one afternoon and overheard one of the men there booking a tour over the phone for a couple to find the hidden Sacred Medicine Wheel, the Ceremonial Tepee and Mystical Labyrinth. When he quoted the price at $500 for 2 hours, I almost lost my lunch. You see all these sacred areas are free to the public and are located behind the Walgreen's on Route 89A. It was then that I felt compelled to publish my article, Sedona Fakes and started filming all around town, posting free videos to YouTube about all the free things to do in Sedona.

Integrity is choosing your thoughts and actions based on values rather than personal gain. It's when we strive to do our life's work in any modality and business with honesty and integrity that we're on the road to living a happy, successful existence. Most people know that the knot that they get in their stomachs as they steer off this path when they're doing something that's not in alignment with their true loving essence.  It's that knot that signifies a lower fear-based emotion, perhaps greed, envy or despair.

When you live with integrity, you gain the respect and trust of others, showing them that what you have to offer adds value. This brings you bigger and better opportunities as more people trust you. In the long run, the rewards built on integrity, values and actions are greater that you can possible imagine. From a vibrational frequency standpoint, people who live with integrity are vibrating higher as they epitomize what it means to be love.

I still am taken aback when I encounter liars and cheaters, what some term snake oil salesmen. I guess I still have work to do when it comes to compassion for all as I strive toward enlightenment.

Wishing you a day filled with Love,
LeeZa Donatella