Effective Forms of Stress Relief (Video)



There are so few things in this life that I have enjoyed so much that I wanted to do them again and again. This especially holds true for watching the same movie or video clip more than 2 times in 10 years. This particular one however, is different. It makes you smile, laugh out loud and sigh all at the same time. 

The below video clip is a great example of how finding something that makes you smile can be one of the most effective forms of Stress Relief.  


Video by Benjamin J. Ames
"
The fireworks show had just ended, but she thought she kept hearing them outside.
So we sang to keep her mind preoccupied. In the end, nothing competes with fireworks."

Find one that works for you and we'll all live happier stress free lives.  
Peace,
LeeZa Donatella


Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi


Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher