A Door Closing Brings New Opportunities

When God closes one door, he opens a window
No matter what name you use for God, (Allah, Brahma, Buddha, Divine Mother, Highest Self, Jah, Jehovah, Jesus,  Kishna, Shiva or just plain old me know that when God closes one door you are being blessed with the opportunity to move forward and another one will open.

Here's an Example
A client was talking to me about being laid-off from work. As we talked more about her situation, she shared that she had been working at a job she hated and wanted to leave; she just had not yet taken action. Out of the blue, a massive layoff had left her unemployed and she came to me depressed.  As we chatted, I asked her if she wanted to leave, then why she was depressed. In her case she was getting paid to be home looking for her next position. She cocked her head sideways saying, "yeah, I never looked at it that way."

So often in my life when something unpleasant happens, when I keep a positive outlook about something good coming out of it, then a new door usually opens. It is as if some "force" is providing me with the opportunity to move forward. It always fills me with such gratitude for what I have and leaves me with a feeling of the abundance, ecstatic and grateful for whatever new wonderful opportunity is to come. And I am not more special or deserving that any of you. 

We are all part of the "all that is" connected with new doors available for us to open.
Do not be afraid, just walk right in.


Wishing you a delicious day,