Dealing with Angry People


I'm saddened when I witness accounts of anger from people who I care about and who cannot seem to move out of this habitual habit. Angry people use excuses about why they're angry as they project their anger on everything and everyone regardless of the situation.  I recently witnessed great people who were caught in the anger frenzy. I can tell you that it's not just overwhelming, but so taxing on mind, body and spirit that when I encountered it, I had a very tough time baring it.

When people are angry, sometimes they're also in denial of the reality of their situation twisting your words to help them see what they are doing and trying to make you feel bad. 

As spiritualists we do what we can to help others, but unless the person wants to make that positive change, then there is little that we can do for them. At some point you have to just let go of the hope of change for those who cannot let go of lower vibrational emotions like fear, anger, worry, judgment and the like.

You need not subject yourself to anything that is less than positive and when you're in the midst of anger, don't allow yourself to get sucked into the drama of it all. 

Don't react. Stay positive as you become the cool wave that washes over the heated anger of others. That's the best advice anyone will give to you. 


LeeZa Donatella


           Eat Pray Stay Abadiania