With Relationships, It's about Quality



In a recent conversation with a friend, I was reminded that it is not about the quantity of time you spend with those that you love, it is about the quality of your time together. I need to clarify quality for it is not measured by the event itself. 

Let me provide an example so we are all on the same page. When I was younger I was dating someone who used to shower me with gifts and take me to expensive restaurants and social events. Our time together was filled with him taking phone calls, running off to meetings and networking,  

Although we spent time together, the quality of that time was lacking. Years after the end of our time together we reconnected as he shared his regret with not spending more quality time together. 

Darlings, life can end in a moment, so appreciate the time that you have on this planet while you're here. We're all blessed with people in our lives who love us enough to stick around. Cherish time with them, be attentive and present. 

Wishing you a day filled with love,



LeeZa Donatella