Laughter is the Best Medicine


I've heard the saying that Laughter is the best medicine. I would like to take it a step further and say that laughter is God’s medicine. The reason I say that is because only God, the mack daddy of the universe would provide such great rewards for something so fundamental. It is as if God gave us an internal mechanism to help and heal us.

Did you know that laughter is a potent medication for stress and pain? There is no medication that works more quickly to balance your mind and your body than laughter. Laughter lightens you up and can turn despair into hope. So there is something to be said about laughter.
Ilm up very early and work in a high stress environment in my day job. The alarm is set for 6 am and I usually open my eyes way before it rings, laying there already thinking about my workday. And in the evening it is very difficult for me to turn it off. 

Everyone has their own method for winding down the day.Some may pour themselves a couple of stiff drinks in order to shut down and distress. 

I decided to try something new and think about things that make me laugh in the morning, before sipping my first cup of coffee and use this method throughout the day and through the evening. And you know what? As soon as I start to laugh, that instantly feel great!

Laughter actually does “something” inside your body. It increases blood flow to help rev up your body, lowers blood sugar levels, boosts your immune system, and assists in relaxation and sleep. Laughter also reduces the level of stress hormones in your body.

As I continue to laugh during the day I feel lighter in some way. The more I laugh, the better I feel and think I like this new mantra.

I have been with partners that were grumpy guys in the morning so I suggested that they try laughing as well. 

Why not give it a try yourself!

Have a day filled with love and laughter,


LeeZa Donatella

info@leezadonatella.com
            Eat Pray Stay - Abadiania
           Eat Pray Stay Abadiania