Don't be Afraid to Experience Life



We all come to Earth for experiences. And experiences are different from one person to the other; some are pleasant and others are unpleasant and we all get a collection of both kinds.

Funny, but yesterday’s posting was about the Matrix and the choice of taking the red or blue pill. I know that taking the red pill will provide the person who takes it with the awareness and knowledge they need in order to change their very reality.

I wish I could do a better job explaining that to others, especially those close to me, because it’s difficult when you tell people this, and they still choose the blue pill.  

I know they say that you can lead a horse to water, but can't make him drink, but I'll never understand why do people still chose the blue pill, continuing to live a life of illusion and pain.

I think it's because of fear.  

Don't be afraid to experience life, all of it, Take the red pill and have more delicious experiences that you could ever imagine.


Wishing you a day filled with love,

LeeZa Donatella

info@leezadonatella.com
            Eat Pray Stay - Abadiania
           Eat Pray Stay Abadiania