To This Someone You are the World


A couple of years back right around Valentine’s Day when I was in a small tea shop that sold flowers, I overheard the clerk taking an order with a personalized card that said, “To the World you are someone, but to this someone you are the World.”

It was such a profound statement that it stuck in my mind.  For those of you in relationships, have you ever heard words from your partner like this?   

I receive correspondence from many of you about your relationships. When I do, I am once again reminded of these few words, these gems and want to share some quick thoughts to the ladies about relationships on this pleasant Sunday afternoon. 

If your partner does not make you feel as if you mean the world to them, then perhaps it’s time to re-evaluate your relationship.  Do you not realize that you are a goddess?  And what does a goddess do?

Well they certainly don't accept less than they deserve, now, do they.  

Wake up ladies and slip into your goddess skin and don’t settle for someone who is not going to treat you like one.  If that means that you are single for a while, so be it.  Personally, I get asked out quite a bit, but I won’t accept an invitation from a man who I know will not treat me like the goddess that I am. My time is valuable and so is yours, my dears.

Although only a movie, the love story between Edward and Bella is an example of a man will move heaven and earth if he wants to be with you. 

This is not just fiction, ladies, as I speak from my own experiences that there are men out there that will honor and respect you and treat you like the goddess that you are. And you don’t need to do anything but show them that goddess. The men I have spent time with know that a goddess is rare and treat her as such.  

To the fellas out there who don’t agree, well, I can only assume that you have not yet met one.


Wishing you a day filled with love, 

LeeZa Donatella

info@leezadonatella.com
            Eat Pray Stay - Abadiania
           Eat Pray Stay Abadiania