Don’t be afraid of change,


I was born on the 16th of the month. For those of you who are into the meaning of numbers and signs, it is the tower card, that some consider chaos or continual change. When I found this out it explained a lot about the way I have live my life and embrace change, looking forward to the next thing with excitement instead of fear. Not staying in one place for very long has also been part of my makeup, so I have always found projects that have an end date that I can see and touch attractive. 

When I took a moment to take an accounting of how many places I have stayed for a month or more in the last year and came up with over a half dozen, even I scratched my head in amazement. The only thing that makes sense of it all is the fact that the “powers that be” want me to be very accustomed to change.

Many of you can not relate to my free and easy lifestyle, but at this point, I know no other way to explore the grand vastness of this world. Although I still enjoy all the comforts of life, I hold on to very little material things and accept each person I meet as a new potential friend that may only be in my life for a short while.

With the new energies coming in, you too may be faced with great changes in your life, the place that you live, your work, family and friends as you’re asked to stretch your wings and prepare to fly. Don’t be afraid of the change that is coming, knowing that there is always a path in front of you that has been laid out for your best interest.

Don’t be afraid of change, but embrace it as an opportunity to take the cards that you have and create something even more spectacular.

Wishing you a beautiful day,

LeeZa Donatella
info@leezadonatella.com
            Eat Pray Stay - Abadiania
           Eat Pray Stay Abadiania