Live in the NOW to Create YOUR Tomorrow


As I rise with the sun I know that it's going to be a great day. 

Why?

Well it's not because the leprechauns left a pot of gold at my doorstep, I was a pound lighter on the scale or got younger overnight. I checked. 

It's because I know that everyday is a new beginning. Every morning when we rise we leave yesterday behind. We only have to look forward to today. 

People, the future is right in front of you. It's right now.

Long past are the days where I beat myself up when I rise for what I did not accomplish yesterday. I look only to today and what I can get done. I don't dream about tomorrow, I live in the now and create my tomorrow.

Try it and you will see, just how wonderful today can be.

Sending you a day filled with promise,

LeeZa Donatella



PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I am answer every one and add the new ones to the question and answer section in this article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. Too shy to post a comment. That's okay. email me.