Coexisting Energy


I had a conversation today with a retired electrician who understood the ebb and flow and controlled energy though man made devices.

Now, most of us know that you can change energy but cannot destroy it. As I sat outside in the darkness this evening I began to conceptualize energy in a different way. And I began seeing it differently. It brought me back to the first time I saw energy a few decades ago. I was in a darkened room and I began seeing the energy coming off my hands, like tiny cilia sparking this way and that.

Tonight I went outside in a place far from the city lights and I saw more energy in every square inch of darkness, and it light up the night sky. I realized that it had been there all along, but did not see it due to perceptual blindness. Not sure what that is? Perhaps this example will help:

Do you recall the example of the natives that stood on shore but it was only their shaman who saw the large ships as they anchored close by because it was the shaman alone who was open to the possibilities that some more could exist. 

Perhaps that was it for me when I realized that this indescribable sight that was initially several feet in front of me was now all around me,  ‘What is happening,’ I thought. ‘And what will I do with this new sight and knowledge?’

The short answer right now is, ‘I don’t know.’ The hopeful answer is to figure out a way to utilize it for the betterment of all.  Afterall we are coexisting energy. 

Wishing you a day filled with energetic and humanitarian ideas,

LeeZa Donatella
email: info@leezadonatella.com
Twitter: @leezadonatella
Blog: Spiritual Spew


PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I am answer every one and add the new ones to the question and answer section in this article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. Too shy to post a comment. That's okay.email me.