Translate

Friday, June 13, 2014

Looking Younger with Awareness


I am fortunate to be able to easily channel information and have been guided in the past couple of years to devote more time to increasing my awareness and consciousness. I live more in the present and meditate as often as I can throughout the day as I practice a healthier lifestyle and share my love while helping others.

I‘m not sure why, but since that time I feel younger and am more agile than I have been in years. When I look at myself in photos I take a second look, thinking that somehow I look younger too. I’m not sure if it’s the extra spring in my step these days that has me doing double-takes at myself,  but even friends have commented on the difference as well, telling me that I look better than they’ve ever seen me. 

If the age of the men approaching me is any indication of my perceived age, then I must be have regained more than a decade. 

It’s when we look at life with amazement and wonder like we did when we were younger and take in more of the universal love all around us that we re-experience our youth, in all forms. It’s our energy that becomes young once again and I believe that it somehow sends signals to all our cells.  With increased awareness comes rebirth and regeneration.

If you're interested in reading a delicious story about becoming more aware and shedding the years that you have been chained to old beleifs, finding amazement again, then you may enjoy a series I am writing called Beyond the Veil of Illusion. The first book, The Awakening, is now available in all book formats. find

Wake up and live!

Have a fully aware day filled with  love,
LeeZa Donatella


PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. Too shy to post a comment. That's okay, email me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment