Looking Younger with Awareness


I am fortunate to be able to easily channel information and have been guided in the past couple of years to devote more time to increasing my awareness and consciousness. I live more in the present and meditate as often as I can throughout the day as I practice a healthier lifestyle and share my love while helping others.

I‘m not sure why, but since that time I feel younger and am more agile than I have been in years. When I look at myself in photos I take a second look, thinking that somehow I look younger too. I’m not sure if it’s the extra spring in my step these days that has me doing double-takes at myself,  but even friends have commented on the difference as well, telling me that I look better than they’ve ever seen me. 


If the age of the men approaching me is any indication of my perceived age, then I must be have regained more than a decade. 

It’s when we look at life with amazement and wonder like we did when we were younger and take in more of the universal love all around us that we re-experience our youth, in all forms. It’s our energy that becomes young once again and I believe that it somehow sends signals to all our cells.  With increased awareness comes rebirth and regeneration.

Wake up and live!

Have a fully aware day filled with  love,
LeeZa Donatella

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher