Living a Great Life



As I step back into the rain forest for the first time in over a decade I am reminded about what humidity really is... and feels like. Now don't get me wrong, I grew up in Long Island, NY, where you could feel the cold dampness deep at your core, come winter, but this is quite different. It’s a constant dampness as the rain comes a couple of times a day with the mirrors in your room that continually become foggy. The lens on my small pocket camera is no match, the condensation having to be wiped away after ever second snapshot. And my clothes, well, yes, dampness gives new definition to putting a fresh pair of underwear on come morning as it slightly sticks to your behind. 

I have to tell you though, that damp clothing is a small price to pay for the healing power of the soft gentle rains that provide nourishment to the soil here, evidenced by the bright shade of green and intertwining growth, everywhere.  And the sweet sounds of native birds and intoxicating smells of flowers and the forest certainly make for a pleasant walk on natural paths. It is this appreciation for nature and the little things that makes a pair or two of damp underwear seem minuscule.





















Notice and appreciate where you find yourself each day. It is the mark of a great life to appreciate the little things that the Divine shares with us. 

Wishing you a day appreciating nature,

LeeZa Donatella

PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. Too shy to post a comment. That's okay, email me.