Recognizing External Spirits (Part 1)


In Yesterday's post I mentioned 1 main categories for spirits. There are 
1) the spirit or energy within, that some call connections to their higher self and 2) spirits external to ourselves. 

Today I want to start by speaking about external spirits.

Spirits that Heal
I am in Abadiania, Brazil back after a decade at the Casa de Dom Inacio in  with John of God. I have written about the healing performed by the spirits (Entities of Light) that work with John, assisting in healing.those who come here.  I have personally experienced a physical healing of bursitis in both my ankles when I was here in 2003 and the spirits are playing with my eyesight. My glasses are too strong now and I am in between. I am not complaining, mind you, grateful to be able to see my PC without the use of spectacles for the first time in 3 decades. 

The sight improvement was not something I asked for since there are plenty of people out there that have grave illnesses, like cancer, but when I sat in meditation in the "current" room and felt the spirits gently scraping my eyes, I knew that I was being worked on. 

As I write this a small tear forms int he corner of my eye as I know how blessed I am to have the gift of sight at all. 

Blessings from your eat pray love girl,

LeeZa Donatella

PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. Too shy to post a comment. That's okay,  email me.