Translate

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Kindness is Universal



As I sat at a street side café enjoying my lunch in Anápolis, Brazil, a woman with a small child motioned to me to share my table. With a nod and a smile I welcomed my new guests.  I blend in here so they have no clue that if they spoke to me I would have no idea what they were saying. The language of kindness and humanness needs no interpretation. It is universal. In the exchange of smiles and enjoyment of our food between us I tried my best not to speak and let on that I was not a local.

I batted my lashes at that youngster, who chuckled trying to duplicate my rapid eyelid movement.

And then it happened. She spoke to me and I had to say “No Portuguese.” A look of surprise washed over her face and we both smiled, then laughed out loud as we tried to communicate with each other.

As I write this, I sit here thinking about that love shared between two Earthly sisters from different parts of the world and that a smile goes a long way.

Have a day filled with love from your eat pray love girl,
LeeZa Donatella
Site:  www.leezadonatella,com
            Eat Pray Stay - Abadiania
            Eat Pray Stay Abadiania
YouTube Channel

Still need assistance?
Contact Us at info@leezadonatella.com to receive information and schedule a channeled counseling session to help you move forward. 

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting post. I have become a regular reader of your blog. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sridhar. Thank you so much for your comment. It is with Love to help people that I share my experiences and thoughts with the world. You never know when one of them can help another. Feel free to share articles that touch you when your friends need something particular; a funny one when they need a laugh, an emotional one when they need release, or one of the many that make us see things differently.

    Blessings and love you to this day and always,
    LeeZa

    ReplyDelete