Translate

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Noticing Your Energy

Have you ever been in a place in your life where you feel love and bliss most of the day? I can tell you that it is the most delicious feeling to be in your heart. With that said, when you are, even the most subtle shifts in your energy field to that which is not bliss are disturbing.

This was my experience this morning, when I was in a state that was less than bliss upon waking. I noticed that there was something off, but had no idea why, feeling like a bull in a china shop. It was a unsettling in my stomach, a sharp edge in my tone and a deliberate harshness to my stride.

I had to take a few minutes and re-center to get back into my heart before proceeding.

Be aware of your energies as you move through your day and move back to your heart when you feel those lower vibrations start to creep in.

Wishing you a day filled with the Love,

LeeZa Donatella
leezadonatella.com
eatpraylovegirl.com
info@leezadonatella.com

PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. Too shy to post a comment. That's okay. email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment