Life's Pleasures Await You!



I never liked the saying 'oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive,' always thinking of a hairy spider spinning its thick web, so I changed it to, ‘Oh what a pleasant life indeed when we dare to dream and we believe!’

My rewrite became a reality again yesterday as I was once again shown the pleasures of life upon my return from three months in Mexico. I find myself for a couple of days in LA, visiting Tone, a producer for reality TV.  I happened to get lost on the way back to my hotel, but took it in stride.  I drove past this incredible establishment, an upscale Beverly Hills restaurant on Wilshire, called Bazaar by José Andrés, and something told me to turn around. My car practically steered itself around the block making its way back to the valet station.

It was then that the universe provided me with the deliciousness of life when we engage in what gives us joy each moment and connect with people for the highest good of all. When I experience something incredible I often joke saying, ‘the only thing better would be kicking back in jeans enjoying a beer with Clooney as we fish by the arch.’  Well George, even hanging with you would pale in comparison to this experience.  I sat at one of their culinary bars where I watched the chef orchestrate tapas like no other, adorning them with several of the many eatable accruements that lay on the 20 foot table before me.  I was overwhelmed with appreciation for the staff’s professionalism, talent and courteousness as they educated me on the different tastes on their menu, guiding me through my first nitrogen infusion experience. ‘These creations would surprise and delight even the most discerning and cultured palette,’ I thought, as the gastronomic delicacies tantalized my tongue, their flavors popping as they combined in my mouth. I sighed in true orgasmic fashion, savoring each mini masterpiece.

To make a great evening even better, I had the pleasure of exchanging spiritual ideas with a fellow New York businesswoman who sat next to me.  It is nights like this where I am reminded of the corporate VP life that I left behind. But this foodie sacrificed nothing as I was literally provided with life's great tastes and magically, most of them ended up to be gratis.

Follow your passion and do what you love. Live your life filled with abundance, no matter how much money you have, or don’t have. Remember that the universe showers you with indescribable pleasures when you let your love shine and share that love with everyone you meet.

Wishing you a day filled with love and blessings,

LeeZa Donatella

PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. To shy to post a comment. That's okay, email me.