Everything in Life Changes (Annica)



Funny about making plans. No matter what I do, when I try and make plans it seems that the universe has something different in store for me. Most people would be jumping out of their skin at such uncertainly, but I have learned to take it in stride and I glide from one place to the next treated as if I were walking on clouds. Yes, I said clouds, since it seems that I am so truly blessed by the kindness of strangers and new friends. Many thanks to all the people in and visiting San Jose del Cabo that I have had the fortunate pleasure of spending time with. It has been my honor to get to know you and I wish you all well. 


As I board the plane in San Jose del Cabo heading back to the states, I will have to remind myself that I am no longer thinking in Spanish. I am flying into LA, so the weather will not be an issues as I allow my body time to acclimate to the less than tropical climate. It’s funny how impermanent life is. As soon as you get used to something, it changes That has generally been the story of my life for the past 20 odd years as I never get too settled before the universe shakes it up. And the universe has always provided me with such incredible opportunities to experience life, meeting the most generous, kind-hearted and sensuous people. I am truly blessed and will miss this place.

I am throwing out to the universe that this San Jose del Cabo be a home based from fall to spring each year. Wouldn't that be delicious!

The moral of today's article is clear: Enjoy all the delicious moments you encounter along the journey, because like anything else, life is also impermanent

Wishing you a day filled with love and blessings,
LeeZa Donatella

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher